Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip

My fascination with soup is almost equaled by our fascination with dip.  While the Man prefers a hearty, meaty, cheesy concoction which generally includes bacon... I really enjoy some quick and easy cold or room temperature type dips.  I cannot even remember which random Pinterest place I found this, but I could eat it every day!

Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip

4 Large Red Bell Peppers
4 Cloves of Garlic
8 ounces Feta Cheese
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Roast red bell peppers either in the oven under broiler or over open flame until charred on all sides.  Place in a paper bag and allow to steam for about 10 minutes.  Once they are cool enough to handle, remove the skin, stem and seeds.  Cut in to quarters and add to food processor along with garlic, EVOO and feta cheese. Process until smooth.

It is that simple.  I serve it with pita chips. 

Comments