Friday, July 27, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

I am always scouring the internet for new recipes and I always love going to other blogs to find them.  I have many blogs that I stalk and love seeing what other people are cooking.  Yesterday I was looking for something meaty to serve to the man and the kid because I knew they would not be happy with my choice of Cheddar Cheese Soup with Zucchini, Broccoli and Carrots.   So I decided I would make them a meaty casserole and I would have my soup and we'd all be happy.  I've been wanting to make some chicken cordon bleu for awhile but didn't want to take all night to do it so I came across this wonderful blog with an outstanding recipe. Everyone loved it and now the man has leftovers to get him though the weekend. 


Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
 
The sauce was a little thin at first. I would add more flour.  I had to cook it for quite awhile to get it to thicken up.   And the next time I have more time I am going to make it with chicken breasts instead of the rotisserie chicken.  It could be quite a beautiful casserole to entertain with. 
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment